The FIA has fined Virgin Racing driver Timo Glock for exceeding the pit lane speed limit during Saturday’s third practice session at the Malaysian Grand Prix.
Practice session speed limits are restricted to 60km/h (37mph); Glock’s car was clocked doing 70.2km/h (43mph).
Glock was found to have breached Article 30.12 in the Sporting Regulations and was slapped with a fine of €2,200.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020