The FIA has fined Virgin Racing driver Timo Glock for exceeding the pit lane speed limit during Saturday’s third practice session at the Malaysian Grand Prix.
Practice session speed limits are restricted to 60km/h (37mph); Glock’s car was clocked doing 70.2km/h (43mph).
Glock was found to have breached Article 30.12 in the Sporting Regulations and was slapped with a fine of €2,200.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018