It would appear that Renault has told its rookie Russian driver Vitaly Petrov to shed the pounds!
Germany’s Auto Motor und Sport is claiming that the 25-year-old rookie, who is bringing EUR15 million
Kubica and Petrov, among the tallest driver pairing on the grid, are close to the same height. The article claims Petrov weighs some 10 kilograms more than the Kubica, who famously shed weight in the 2008-9 off-season to accommodate the KERS unit on his BMW Sauber while minimising the unit’s weight penalty..
[Original image via CNN]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020