Have you got a loved one’s birthday or anniversary coming up? Are you stuck for a gift idea? Are you prepared to writer a cheque with several zeros in it?
Well, I have the solution for you! You could buy one of the ex-Brawn GP transporters that have been seized by liquidators of the USF1 team!
London’s High Court has enforced the seizure of the transporters on behalf of a UK creditor (Bernie Ecclestone?), and the items will shortly be listed for sale on eBay.
"As a keen motor sport fan, it is certainly one of the more interesting seizures we’ve made," David Carter, the writ enforcement officer, said.
"The trailers were recently bought from Brawn GP by the judgment debtor and really are something special."
USF1 hadn’t even got around to repainting the trucks, which still feature the Brawn GP logo and the words ‘Jenson Button – 22’ on the side.
[Original image via Flickr]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018