I was very lucky and overjoyed to receive the great gift of a piece of Minardi history today!
I’ve been given the wonderful gift of the rear wing from the 1986 Minardi Motori Moderni Turbo piloted by Alessandro Nannini, which is now proudly mounted on the office wall!
The Minardi story has long fuelled my passion for Formula 1, and particularly that of the plights of the underdog teams. It is both surreal and humbling to have a piece of the team’s hard work and dedication hanging in the office.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018