I was very lucky and overjoyed to receive the great gift of a piece of Minardi history today!
I’ve been given the wonderful gift of the rear wing from the 1986 Minardi Motori Moderni Turbo piloted by Alessandro Nannini, which is now proudly mounted on the office wall!
The Minardi story has long fuelled my passion for Formula 1, and particularly that of the plights of the underdog teams. It is both surreal and humbling to have a piece of the team’s hard work and dedication hanging in the office.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020