The FIA has reduced the bans imposed on both Symonds and former Renault Team Principal Flavio Briatore, confirming that both will “abstain from having any operational role" until 2013.
seemingly out of money and desperate for employment, has clarified in a statement that his company, Neutrino Dynamics, could be contracted in a consultancy role within F1 at any time.
"This agreement does not prevent him acting as a consultant to any team during this period and he will continue to contribute to the sport in this, and other, ways," the statement reads.
Which teams do you think would want to clamour for his services, or will the scandal seemingly taint his reputation forever? Look at how Mike Coughlan and Nigel Stepney (the respective McLaren and Ferrari key figures) have failed to gain reemployment after the espionage scandal of 2007…
[Original image via Guardian]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020