Michael Schumacher’s long-time manager, Willi Weber, has struck legal trouble – and apparently not for the first time either…
Germany’s Speedweek and Express publications are each reporting that Weber has been summoned to court again, and with a previous criminal record, he could face jail time.
The case will centre around matters relating to the false foreclosure of his Pole Position Marketing company, and Weber will contest the charges in Stuttgart.
"The court will objectively examine the accusations, and I am convinced of a positive conclusion in my favour," he is quoted as having said.
Well, he would say that, wouldn’t he?
[Original image via TopNews]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020