Michael Schumacher’s long-time manager, Willi Weber, has struck legal trouble – and apparently not for the first time either…
Germany’s Speedweek and Express publications are each reporting that Weber has been summoned to court again, and with a previous criminal record, he could face jail time.
The case will centre around matters relating to the false foreclosure of his Pole Position Marketing company, and Weber will contest the charges in Stuttgart.
"The court will objectively examine the accusations, and I am convinced of a positive conclusion in my favour," he is quoted as having said.
Well, he would say that, wouldn’t he?
[Original image via TopNews]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018