Michael Schumacher and Vitaly Petrov each share the same statistic in 2010 so far: they’ve been outiqualified by their team-mate in each of the four rounds so far.
"I am obviously disappointed about my qualifying," a blunt Schumacher said. "It didn’t really come together today. In certain areas I was just not quick enough and at some corner exits I struggled a bit with rear end grip.
"I haven’t really found the balance of the car all weekend. It will be tough to be too optimistic for tomorrow from my grid position, but then I have had some good starts lately and there is always room for lots of things to happen in Formula 1 races. We can still achieve some good points and I am definitely going to go for it."
Rosberg will line up in fourth position.
[Image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020