The list of international drivers include the likes of Jacques Villeneuve, Yvan Muller, Scott Dixon (pictured), Heinz-Harald Frentzen, and one of our exclusive interviewees, Gianni Morbidelli!
The event is set to take place on the streets of the Gold Coast – the former venue for the ChampCar and INDY 300 events for many years – later this year.
With one international driver sharing driving duties for each V8 Supercar team, the two 300km races have been billed the third endurance event alongside Bathurst and Phillip Island.
Have a look at this driver line-up! It’s amazing!
The full list of the 18 international drivers for the Armor All Gold Coast 600 and the V8 Supercar teams they will be racing with are listed below:
|Dick Johnson Racing||Sébastien Bourdais|
|Irwin Racing||David Brabham|
|TOLL Holden Racing Team||Ryan Briscoe|
|Jack Daniel’s Racing||Scott Dixon|
|Jim Beam Racing||Dario Franchitti|
|Wilson Security Racing||Heinz-Harald Frentzen|
|Brad Jones Racing||Fabrizio Giovanardi|
|Fujitsu Racing GRM||Patrick Long|
|Brad Jones Racing||Alain Menu|
|Centaur Racing||Tiago Monteiro|
|Triple F Racing||Gianni Morbidelli|
|Paul Morris Motorsports||Yvan Muller|
|Ford Performance Racing||Will Power|
|Team Vodafone||Andy Priaulx|
|Lucas Dumbrell Racing||Scott Pruett|
|Bundaberg Red Racing Team||Mika Salo|
|Kelly Racing||Alex Tagliani|
|Bottle-O Racing Team||Jacques Villeneuve|
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020