It would seem that Stefan GP has split with the sacked McLaren designer Mike Coughlan, who was implicated in the ‘Spygate’ scandal that rocked F1 in 2007 when it was found that he had been in possession of confidential Ferrrari designs.
Stefan GP created much displeasure in the McLaren and Ferrari camps by publically touting Coughlan as one of their star signings, and Ferrari in particular took umbrage that a man found clearly guilty of industrial espionage.
The latest press photos from the team’s website seem to indicate that they have severed their ties with Coughlan.
Stefan GP is looking to hire one accomplished photo-shopper, who can more successfully omit Mike Coughlan from its original PR photo than the dodgy attempt Stefan GP has managed to muster!
Click “read more” to see the photos!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018