Banking and insurance giant – and let’s not forget the principal sponsor of Ferrari – has insured Fernando Alonso’s thumbs for €10 million!
"Being at risk in my profession made me understand that protection is a fundamental aspect," Fernando said at the media function. "I knew that Santander is the best bank in the world but now I have also discovered that they are leaders in insurance, so I could only choose one of the best possible partners in this field."
Who wrote those lines for you, Fernando?
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018