Banking and insurance giant – and let’s not forget the principal sponsor of Ferrari – has insured Fernando Alonso’s thumbs for €10 million!
"Being at risk in my profession made me understand that protection is a fundamental aspect," Fernando said at the media function. "I knew that Santander is the best bank in the world but now I have also discovered that they are leaders in insurance, so I could only choose one of the best possible partners in this field."
Who wrote those lines for you, Fernando?
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018