Banking and insurance giant – and let’s not forget the principal sponsor of Ferrari – has insured Fernando Alonso’s thumbs for €10 million!
"Being at risk in my profession made me understand that protection is a fundamental aspect," Fernando said at the media function. "I knew that Santander is the best bank in the world but now I have also discovered that they are leaders in insurance, so I could only choose one of the best possible partners in this field."
Who wrote those lines for you, Fernando?
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020