I actually received the second edition of The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Formula One as a Christmas present over ten years’ ago, and it was one of the the first Formula 1 books to start off my collections of F1 books that now spans over 50 titles and counting.
I only just received the first edition (reviewed here) some weeks’ ago, and is sequel carries many of the forebears of the original, parent edition, written and edited by Bruce Jones.
Looking back on some of the books I’ve amassed over the years, this series was undoubtedly one of my favourite books and I read it cover-to-cover more times than I’d dare to remember.
Using our unique ‘Chequered Flags’ rating system, we award The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Formula One: The Definitive Illustrated Guide to Grand Prix Motor Racing (1st edition)…
The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Formula One: The Definitive Illustrated Guide to Grand Prix Motor Racing (1995, © Carlton Books, ISBN 1 86309 092 4) is available from Amazon.com
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020