Lotus appears to have forged links with more sponsors, and could start running their logos in the coming Grands Prix.
Team boss Tony Fernandes’ AirAsia’s logos could soon be shown on the Cosworth-powered T127 from the Spanish GP onwards. AirAsia’s decals already feature on that of the Williams FW32 as part of an ongoing sponsorship deal.
Also speculated to join the fray is Brazilian oil company – and long-time Williams sponsor – Petrobras, although the deal may not be finalised in time for the upcoming Spanish Grand Prix, according to Finland’s Turun Sanomat.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018