Lotus appears to have forged links with more sponsors, and could start running their logos in the coming Grands Prix.
Team boss Tony Fernandes’ AirAsia’s logos could soon be shown on the Cosworth-powered T127 from the Spanish GP onwards. AirAsia’s decals already feature on that of the Williams FW32 as part of an ongoing sponsorship deal.
Also speculated to join the fray is Brazilian oil company – and long-time Williams sponsor – Petrobras, although the deal may not be finalised in time for the upcoming Spanish Grand Prix, according to Finland’s Turun Sanomat.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018