Lotus appears to have forged links with more sponsors, and could start running their logos in the coming Grands Prix.
Team boss Tony Fernandes’ AirAsia’s logos could soon be shown on the Cosworth-powered T127 from the Spanish GP onwards. AirAsia’s decals already feature on that of the Williams FW32 as part of an ongoing sponsorship deal.
Also speculated to join the fray is Brazilian oil company – and long-time Williams sponsor – Petrobras, although the deal may not be finalised in time for the upcoming Spanish Grand Prix, according to Finland’s Turun Sanomat.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020