Ferrari has held a straight-line test session at Vairano, Italy, to test the revisions to its own ‘F-duct’ system.
With Giancarlo Fisichella at the wheel, the F10 ran with its entire Barcelona-spec package in addition to what the team called a "management system for the blown rear wing".
Better sit down and come up with a better name, boys and girls!
"Depending on how things go in the two free practice sessions next Friday, a decision will be taken as to whether or not to use all the updates for qualifying and the race," a team statement read.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020