Ferrari has held a straight-line test session at Vairano, Italy, to test the revisions to its own ‘F-duct’ system.
With Giancarlo Fisichella at the wheel, the F10 ran with its entire Barcelona-spec package in addition to what the team called a "management system for the blown rear wing".
Better sit down and come up with a better name, boys and girls!
"Depending on how things go in the two free practice sessions next Friday, a decision will be taken as to whether or not to use all the updates for qualifying and the race," a team statement read.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019