John Watson – the man who once described himself as “the last macho racing driver” – is celebrating his 64th birthday today!
The Grand Prix veteran contested in over 150 race starts, taking five victories in a career spanning 1973 to 1985, driving for teams such as Brabham, Surtees, Penske and McLaren.
[Original image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020