Germany’s Bild newspaper has announced that Nick Heidfeld is set to become a Dad again, with reports that his wife Patricia is pregnant with the couple’s third child.
The Mercedes GP driver and his wife already have two children, a daughter Juni (4) and son Joda (2).
"We’re really looking forward to our third child," the 169 Grand Prix veteran, who turns 33 on Monday, confirmed.
Congratulations Nick and Patricia!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020