Germany’s Bild newspaper has announced that Nick Heidfeld is set to become a Dad again, with reports that his wife Patricia is pregnant with the couple’s third child.
The Mercedes GP driver and his wife already have two children, a daughter Juni (4) and son Joda (2).
"We’re really looking forward to our third child," the 169 Grand Prix veteran, who turns 33 on Monday, confirmed.
Congratulations Nick and Patricia!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- A new name for Scuderia Toro Rosso - 17 October, 2019
- Bottas victorious, Mercedes wins sixth title - 14 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019