In the wake of announcing its sponsorship deal with software giant Autonomy, Mercedes GP has also announced an extension of a deal with STL.
The telecommunications company has had a long-term involvement with the team, pre-dating the Mercedes GP, Brawn GP, Honda and BAR days to when the team was still called Tyrrell, in 1998!
That is a long time and a lot of name changes when you look at it!
STL supports Mercedes GP’s telephony and data communications systems at its team HQ in Brackley, as well as several of the European rounds for Grands Prix each season.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- A new name for Scuderia Toro Rosso - 17 October, 2019
- Bottas victorious, Mercedes wins sixth title - 14 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019