In the wake of announcing its sponsorship deal with software giant Autonomy, Mercedes GP has also announced an extension of a deal with STL.
The telecommunications company has had a long-term involvement with the team, pre-dating the Mercedes GP, Brawn GP, Honda and BAR days to when the team was still called Tyrrell, in 1998!
That is a long time and a lot of name changes when you look at it!
STL supports Mercedes GP’s telephony and data communications systems at its team HQ in Brackley, as well as several of the European rounds for Grands Prix each season.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway hangs up his helmet - 26 November, 2019
- Formula E: Sims wins chaotic second race in Diriyah - 24 November, 2019