Mercedes GP has announced a bluechip sponsorship deal with the Autonomy software company in the lead up to this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix.
The logos of the company – the second-largest software firm in Europe – will be displayed on the W01 chassis, nose cones and cockpits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- A new name for Scuderia Toro Rosso - 17 October, 2019
- Bottas victorious, Mercedes wins sixth title - 14 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019