Mercedes GP has announced a bluechip sponsorship deal with the Autonomy software company in the lead up to this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix.
The logos of the company – the second-largest software firm in Europe – will be displayed on the W01 chassis, nose cones and cockpits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020