Previous rounds have seen the likes of Alain Prost, Tom Kristensen, Johnny Herbert and Alexander Wurz fulfil this role, as part of the FIA’s excellent initiative to bring greater transparency and consistency in decision-making for on-track incidents.
Warwick competed in over 160 Grands Prix in F1 between 1981 and 1993, for the likes of Toleman, Renault, Brabham and Arrows (pictured).
[Original image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020