Previous rounds have seen the likes of Alain Prost, Tom Kristensen, Johnny Herbert and Alexander Wurz fulfil this role, as part of the FIA’s excellent initiative to bring greater transparency and consistency in decision-making for on-track incidents.
Warwick competed in over 160 Grands Prix in F1 between 1981 and 1993, for the likes of Toleman, Renault, Brabham and Arrows (pictured).
[Original image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019