Perhaps our latest interviewee Karun Chandhok won’t be too upset by having to sit out the opening practice session at the Spanish Grand Prix, as he has been waylaid with a stomach upset for the last couple of days.
Karun, however, confirmed that he had spent most of Wednesday in his Barcelona hotel suffering from this stomach bug.
He later wrote on his Twitter feed that he “should attempt a real meal for dinner” on Thursday night.
We hope Karun recovers quickly!
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- A new name for Scuderia Toro Rosso - 17 October, 2019
- Bottas victorious, Mercedes wins sixth title - 14 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019