Perhaps our latest interviewee Karun Chandhok won’t be too upset by having to sit out the opening practice session at the Spanish Grand Prix, as he has been waylaid with a stomach upset for the last couple of days.
Karun, however, confirmed that he had spent most of Wednesday in his Barcelona hotel suffering from this stomach bug.
He later wrote on his Twitter feed that he “should attempt a real meal for dinner” on Thursday night.
We hope Karun recovers quickly!
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020