The very short-on-sponsors Sauber team has announced a deal with the Spanish arm of the fast food conglomerate, Burger King, for the Spanish and Valencia Grands Prix.
The Burger King logos will be shown on the nose and the side of the Ferrari-powered C29.
One hopes that the Saubers might actually run long enough into the race that Burger King is able to get enough exposure for its investment.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020