Italy’s Tuttosport has further fuelled rumours linking Robert Kubica as a candidate to join Fernando Alonso at Ferrari for the 2011 season.
The Turin-based newspaper is claiming that the Renault driver has signed some sort of document with the Scuderia, believed to give them an option on his services for 2011.
According to the report, the “option” must be taken up by Ferrari before 15 July.
Barely four rounds into the championship, and the silly season rumours are already underway! How nervous must Felipe Massa be feeling right now?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020