Italy’s Tuttosport has further fuelled rumours linking Robert Kubica as a candidate to join Fernando Alonso at Ferrari for the 2011 season.
The Turin-based newspaper is claiming that the Renault driver has signed some sort of document with the Scuderia, believed to give them an option on his services for 2011.
According to the report, the “option” must be taken up by Ferrari before 15 July.
Barely four rounds into the championship, and the silly season rumours are already underway! How nervous must Felipe Massa be feeling right now?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019
- McLaren to end Renault partnership - 28 September, 2019