Scuderia Toro Rosso has signed a new sponsorship deal with Money Services Group, a Liechtenstein-based financial services company whose dragon logo will appear on the cars and overalls of Jaime Alguersuari and Sébastien Buemi, in addition to team uniforms and Toro Rosso vehicles.
The deal with Money Services Group – which includes four of its subsidiary companies – will start this weekend. The team announced the deal in a press conference held with MSG’s founder, Michael Seidl.
The European microstate has been commonly held under suspicion of being a tax and money-laundering for shady businesses and individual – here’s hoping STR isn’t in receipt of any dirty money here!
[Image via F1 Fanatic]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020