Scuderia Toro Rosso has signed a new sponsorship deal with Money Services Group, a Liechtenstein-based financial services company whose dragon logo will appear on the cars and overalls of Jaime Alguersuari and Sébastien Buemi, in addition to team uniforms and Toro Rosso vehicles.
The deal with Money Services Group – which includes four of its subsidiary companies – will start this weekend. The team announced the deal in a press conference held with MSG’s founder, Michael Seidl.
The European microstate has been commonly held under suspicion of being a tax and money-laundering for shady businesses and individual – here’s hoping STR isn’t in receipt of any dirty money here!
[Image via F1 Fanatic]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway hangs up his helmet - 26 November, 2019
- Formula E: Sims wins chaotic second race in Diriyah - 24 November, 2019