Has Ferrari moved to replace its Marlboro barcode logos? Probably not…!
The Maranello-based team has announced its maiden partnership with a Russian sponsor, and the lucky winner it IT security firm Kaspersky Lab, with the relationship starting at this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix.
The announcement was made at a Ferrari press conference attended by team boss Stefano Domenicali, the team’s test driver Giancarlo Fisichella – whose AF Corse Le Mans team will also sport the Kaspersky logos – and co-founder of the company bearing his name, Eugene Kaspersky.
I wonder if Ferrari wishes it had this sort of IT security infrastructure in place in 2007 when Nigel Stepney sent all of the designs to Mike Coughlan in McLaren?
Just a thought…!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- A new name for Scuderia Toro Rosso - 17 October, 2019
- Bottas victorious, Mercedes wins sixth title - 14 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019