Has Ferrari moved to replace its Marlboro barcode logos? Probably not…!
The Maranello-based team has announced its maiden partnership with a Russian sponsor, and the lucky winner it IT security firm Kaspersky Lab, with the relationship starting at this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix.
The announcement was made at a Ferrari press conference attended by team boss Stefano Domenicali, the team’s test driver Giancarlo Fisichella – whose AF Corse Le Mans team will also sport the Kaspersky logos – and co-founder of the company bearing his name, Eugene Kaspersky.
I wonder if Ferrari wishes it had this sort of IT security infrastructure in place in 2007 when Nigel Stepney sent all of the designs to Mike Coughlan in McLaren?
Just a thought…!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020