Overnight rain in Barcelona has meant that this morning third and final free practice at the Circuit de Catalunya will almost certainly be held on a damp track surface.
Weather forecasts are predicting more precipitation for today and tomorrow, throwing up the exciting prospect of another exciting qualifying and race.
Previous Spanish GPs have typically proved to be great cures for insomnia when held in dry conditions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019
- McLaren to end Renault partnership - 28 September, 2019