Overnight rain in Barcelona has meant that this morning third and final free practice at the Circuit de Catalunya will almost certainly be held on a damp track surface.
Weather forecasts are predicting more precipitation for today and tomorrow, throwing up the exciting prospect of another exciting qualifying and race.
Previous Spanish GPs have typically proved to be great cures for insomnia when held in dry conditions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020