Pirelli has lodged its application to become a Formula 1 tyre supplier for the 2011 season.
Germany’s SID news agency is quoting Pirelli’s Paul Hembery as having said: "We believe a single tyre [supplier] is not incompatible with an exciting sporting spectacle.”
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020