Pirelli has lodged its application to become a Formula 1 tyre supplier for the 2011 season.
Germany’s SID news agency is quoting Pirelli’s Paul Hembery as having said: "We believe a single tyre [supplier] is not incompatible with an exciting sporting spectacle.”
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019
- McLaren to end Renault partnership - 28 September, 2019