The former Brawn GP outfit used a Mercedes-Benz DTM motorhome as a temporary measure while the new structure was put together on the Monte Carlo harbourfront.
The three-storey structure resembles a glass-fronted office building, and German media is reporting that its construction cost some €2M in comparison to Red Bull’s outrageous Energy Station, for which the Austrian drinks company shelled out some €15M!
So what do we call this edifice? Fort Merc? Schloss Stuttgart? Post your suggestions as a comment to this article!
[Image via Mercedes GP Twitter page]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020