The former Brawn GP outfit used a Mercedes-Benz DTM motorhome as a temporary measure while the new structure was put together on the Monte Carlo harbourfront.
The three-storey structure resembles a glass-fronted office building, and German media is reporting that its construction cost some €2M in comparison to Red Bull’s outrageous Energy Station, for which the Austrian drinks company shelled out some €15M!
So what do we call this edifice? Fort Merc? Schloss Stuttgart? Post your suggestions as a comment to this article!
[Image via Mercedes GP Twitter page]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- A new name for Scuderia Toro Rosso - 17 October, 2019
- Bottas victorious, Mercedes wins sixth title - 14 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019