Please welcome Rachel Clarke to the Richard’s F1 crew, who is going to be writing a series of feature pieces about how the F1 teams and drivers use social media – for example, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube – to connect directly with their supporters.
The advent of the social media phenomenon, and in particular its rapid growth in the last few years, has seen this become a much more vital tool to keep in touch with one another, and Formula 1 is no different in the need to keep pace with this technological interface.
Rachel (pictured), a senior Project Manager, is also the Head of Social Media at twentysixlondon, with clients such as Shell, Epson and the Royal Navy. Previously, she has worked as a Digital Strategist with JWT New York, helping clients in developing integrated media campaigns, with a specific focus on Social Media.
I couldn’t think of a person better qualified to look into such an important topic, and I am delighted to be publishing Rachel’s first article in the coming days, which will appraise McLaren’s use of social media. I look forward to sharing it with you!
Rachel’s first article on McLaren and its drivers will be published tomorrow – please be sure to give it a read and leave your comments!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020