The Williams team will display the logos of Télécoms Sans Frontières (TSF) on the headrests of its FW32 cars at this weekend’s Monaco Grand Prix, as part of an agreement between the humanitarian charity and the team’s title sponsor, AT&T.
TSF is a private humanitarian aid charity founded in 1998 and based in Pau, France. The organisation is responsible for specialist telecommunications services for emergency services, such as the recent earthquake disasters in Haiti and Chile.
This is a great cause and deserves wholehearted supported! For more information on TSF, visit their official web page.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019