The Williams team will display the logos of Télécoms Sans Frontières (TSF) on the headrests of its FW32 cars at this weekend’s Monaco Grand Prix, as part of an agreement between the humanitarian charity and the team’s title sponsor, AT&T.
TSF is a private humanitarian aid charity founded in 1998 and based in Pau, France. The organisation is responsible for specialist telecommunications services for emergency services, such as the recent earthquake disasters in Haiti and Chile.
This is a great cause and deserves wholehearted supported! For more information on TSF, visit their official web page.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020