Just when all the banks seem to be bailing from F1 – hello, ING and the Royal Bank of Scotland! – the British bank Barclays is said to be interested in sponsoring the championship-leading Red Bull Racing team.
Barclays – the 25th-richest company in the world, according to Forbes magazine – has been quick to refute the suggestions raised by Marketing Magazine.
The bank is currently the title sponsor of the English Premier League football competition.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020