With the exception of the Bahrain season-opener, the 24-year-old Scot has appeared in a Friday practice session at every Grand Prix this season, with regular drivers Adrian Sutil and Vitantonio Liuzzi relinquishing their cockpits on an alternating basis.
The team has made this decision to equalise the time both drivers will have behind the wheel at the Principality "due to the challenging layout of the circuit that demands the most precise setup of the year".
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019
- McLaren to end Renault partnership - 28 September, 2019