With the exception of the Bahrain season-opener, the 24-year-old Scot has appeared in a Friday practice session at every Grand Prix this season, with regular drivers Adrian Sutil and Vitantonio Liuzzi relinquishing their cockpits on an alternating basis.
The team has made this decision to equalise the time both drivers will have behind the wheel at the Principality "due to the challenging layout of the circuit that demands the most precise setup of the year".
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020