Button was clocked travelling along the pit lane at 63.7km/h (40mph) in the closing minutes of the session; the pit lane speed limit is 60km/h (37.3mph).
Button’s wallet is now lighter to the tune of €800 for his efforts.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019
- McLaren to end Renault partnership - 28 September, 2019
- Verstappen edges Leclerc in FP2 at Sochi - 27 September, 2019