F1 chef executive Bernie Ecclestone has admitted that the Hispania Racing team has “got problems” and could struggle to survive until season’s end, telling the Daily Telegraph that he was presently working on a solution to keep the back-of-the-grid outfit on the grid.
Ever F1’s ‘Mr Fix-It’, Bernie added: “I will sort it out. I’d like to see 12 teams finish the season because they have made the commitment to come in.
"We might lose one of them. But I’m doing my bit to make sure it doesn’t happen,” he added.
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- A new name for Scuderia Toro Rosso - 17 October, 2019
- Bottas victorious, Mercedes wins sixth title - 14 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019