F1 chef executive Bernie Ecclestone has admitted that the Hispania Racing team has “got problems” and could struggle to survive until season’s end, telling the Daily Telegraph that he was presently working on a solution to keep the back-of-the-grid outfit on the grid.
Ever F1’s ‘Mr Fix-It’, Bernie added: “I will sort it out. I’d like to see 12 teams finish the season because they have made the commitment to come in.
"We might lose one of them. But I’m doing my bit to make sure it doesn’t happen,” he added.
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020