Another sponsorship deal has been confirmed, with American financial giant Aon signing on to sponsor McLaren.
Despite the partnership not officially being confirmed, the drivers’ overall sleeves had the company’s logos stitched on come Saturday morning at the Monaco Grand Prix.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019