Another sponsorship deal has been confirmed, with American financial giant Aon signing on to sponsor McLaren.
Despite the partnership not officially being confirmed, the drivers’ overall sleeves had the company’s logos stitched on come Saturday morning at the Monaco Grand Prix.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Verstappen shades Bottas in FP2 - 11 July, 2020
- Pérez plots Racing Point’s recovery in FP1 - 10 July, 2020
- Mugello and Sochi added to 2020 F1 schedule - 10 July, 2020
- Bottas wins chaotic race in Austria - 6 July, 2020
- Formula 2: Rookie Drugovich claims dominant first win - 5 July, 2020