Another sponsorship deal has been confirmed, with American financial giant Aon signing on to sponsor McLaren.
Despite the partnership not officially being confirmed, the drivers’ overall sleeves had the company’s logos stitched on come Saturday morning at the Monaco Grand Prix.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway hangs up his helmet - 26 November, 2019
- Formula E: Sims wins chaotic second race in Diriyah - 24 November, 2019