Another sponsorship deal has been confirmed, with American financial giant Aon signing on to sponsor McLaren.
Despite the partnership not officially being confirmed, the drivers’ overall sleeves had the company’s logos stitched on come Saturday morning at the Monaco Grand Prix.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020