In all his F1 visits to the Principality since his debut season in 2007, the Italian – who took his sole F1 victory to date here in 2004 – has never once been outqualified by his team-mate on these fabled streets.
Those vanquished team-mates include the likes of Ukyo Katayama, Olivier Panis, Heinz-Harald Frentzen, Jenson Button, Fernando Alonso, Ralf Schumacher and Timo Glock.
Trulli currently heads his Lotus team-mate Heikki Kovalainen 3-2 in the head-to-head qualifying match-up this season.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- A new name for Scuderia Toro Rosso - 17 October, 2019
- Bottas victorious, Mercedes wins sixth title - 14 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019