In all his F1 visits to the Principality since his debut season in 2007, the Italian – who took his sole F1 victory to date here in 2004 – has never once been outqualified by his team-mate on these fabled streets.
Those vanquished team-mates include the likes of Ukyo Katayama, Olivier Panis, Heinz-Harald Frentzen, Jenson Button, Fernando Alonso, Ralf Schumacher and Timo Glock.
Trulli currently heads his Lotus team-mate Heikki Kovalainen 3-2 in the head-to-head qualifying match-up this season.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020