Formula 1’s most high-profile event certainly brought out a coterie of the good and the glamorous, who were happily snapped pressing the flesh with Formula 1’s high-profile stars.
The likes of Liz Hurley, Mick Jagger, Jennifer Lopez, Will.i.Am, Mr Moko, Chris Ferguson, Boris Becker, Pharrell Williams, Princess Beatrice, Naomi Campbell, Paris Hilton, Guy Laliberte and Michael Douglas were among the bevy of stars from stage, screen, the catwalks and the halls of sport to be spotted.
Plenty of former motorsport figures were also spotted milling around the Principality, including the likes of Flavio Briatore, Ron Dennis, Eddie Irvine, Thierry Boutsen, Mick Doohan, Jackie Stewart, and Ayrton Senna’s enfant terrible from the 1988 Italian Grand Prix, Jean-Louis Schlesser.
Several of these high-profile stars were also spotted at the Amber Fashion show held earlier in the weekend – click here for the best pictures from that event.
|Liz Hurley||Mick Jagger||Princess Beatrice of York|
|Michael Douglas chats with Lewis Hamilton||Mr Moko and FIAT branding manager Lapo Elkann|
|Pharrell Williams, Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony||The marshals get up close with Paris Hilton|
|Poker ace Chris Ferguson||Motorcycle ace Mick Doohan||Naomi Campbell, minus any tantrums!|
|Cirque du Soleil founder Guy Laliberte talks to McLaren CEO Ron Dennis||Tennis doubles pairing Mahesh Bhupati and Rohan Bopanna were guests of Force India|
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020