McLaren has announced that it is expanding is long-standing relationship with German fashion house Hugo Boss, with the deal set to extend to a record-breaking 30-year association together.
"We’re proud and delighted to be able to announce this extension today, not least because it takes our partnership with Hugo Boss into record-breaking territory," McLaren team boss Martin Whitmarsh effused.
"Hugo Boss is a fantastic partner and has been with McLaren throughout our most successful years – sharing in and contributing to the many World Championship triumphs we’ve achieved with legendary drivers such as Niki Lauda, Alain Prost, Ayrton Senna, Mika Häkkinen and Lewis Hamilton."
[Original image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019