McLaren has announced that it is expanding is long-standing relationship with German fashion house Hugo Boss, with the deal set to extend to a record-breaking 30-year association together.
"We’re proud and delighted to be able to announce this extension today, not least because it takes our partnership with Hugo Boss into record-breaking territory," McLaren team boss Martin Whitmarsh effused.
"Hugo Boss is a fantastic partner and has been with McLaren throughout our most successful years – sharing in and contributing to the many World Championship triumphs we’ve achieved with legendary drivers such as Niki Lauda, Alain Prost, Ayrton Senna, Mika Häkkinen and Lewis Hamilton."
[Original image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020