Red Bull Racing has announced that Sebastian Vettel will be provided a brand new chassis with which to compete at next weekend’s Turkish Grand Prix, after his current chassis – used up to last weekend’s Monaco Grand Prix – was found to have sustained damage.
Perhaps this might go some way to explaining why Sebastian has run at a slower pace than team-mate Mark Webber in both Spain and Monaco, but it does seem to mark the end of his relationship with his charge, nicknamed – in time-honoured tradition – ‘Luscious Liz’ by the young German.
One wonders what he shall christen his latest RB6?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020