Red Bull Racing has announced that Sebastian Vettel will be provided a brand new chassis with which to compete at next weekend’s Turkish Grand Prix, after his current chassis – used up to last weekend’s Monaco Grand Prix – was found to have sustained damage.
Perhaps this might go some way to explaining why Sebastian has run at a slower pace than team-mate Mark Webber in both Spain and Monaco, but it does seem to mark the end of his relationship with his charge, nicknamed – in time-honoured tradition – ‘Luscious Liz’ by the young German.
One wonders what he shall christen his latest RB6?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- A new name for Scuderia Toro Rosso - 17 October, 2019
- Bottas victorious, Mercedes wins sixth title - 14 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019