The Brazilian BMW’s fastest lap was set on his lap of the session, and was some 0.3 seconds quicker than Yvan Muller’s Chevrolet Cruze.
Third-quickest was Tom Coronel, who ran fastest of the SEAT armada; he was followed by the other factory Chevrolets of Robert Huff and Alain Menu.
Stefano D’Aste was the second-quickest BMW and leading Independents’ class runner in ninth overall.
Argentina’s Leonel Pernía completed his first outing in a Chevrolet Cruze 13th overall, two seconds adrift of the pacesetting Farfus.
Andy Priaulx’s BMW and Fredy Barth’s SEAT posted just five laps between them in the session, with both cars losing much of the session with their bonnets raised in the team garages.
2010 WTCC Round 3 Monza Test Session Times:
[Original image via FIA WTCC official website]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020