The Brazilian BMW’s fastest lap was set on his lap of the session, and was some 0.3 seconds quicker than Yvan Muller’s Chevrolet Cruze.
Third-quickest was Tom Coronel, who ran fastest of the SEAT armada; he was followed by the other factory Chevrolets of Robert Huff and Alain Menu.
Stefano D’Aste was the second-quickest BMW and leading Independents’ class runner in ninth overall.
Argentina’s Leonel Pernía completed his first outing in a Chevrolet Cruze 13th overall, two seconds adrift of the pacesetting Farfus.
Andy Priaulx’s BMW and Fredy Barth’s SEAT posted just five laps between them in the session, with both cars losing much of the session with their bonnets raised in the team garages.
2010 WTCC Round 3 Monza Test Session Times:
[Original image via FIA WTCC official website]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- A new name for Scuderia Toro Rosso - 17 October, 2019
- Bottas victorious, Mercedes wins sixth title - 14 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019