Defending champion Gabriele Tarquini led the timesheets in the morning session in his turbo-diesel SEAT, heading the BMW 320si of Andy Priaulx.
Chevrolet returned serve by heading proceedings in the afternoon’s running, with Robert Huff (pictured) taking a turn at the top of the session times, with Priaulx again in second place and Tarquini this time third-quickest.
2010 WTCC Round 3 Monza 1st Practice Session Times:
2010 WTCC Round 3 Monza 2nd Practice Session Times:
[Original image via FIA WTCC official website]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019
- McLaren to end Renault partnership - 28 September, 2019