Defending champion Gabriele Tarquini led the timesheets in the morning session in his turbo-diesel SEAT, heading the BMW 320si of Andy Priaulx.
Chevrolet returned serve by heading proceedings in the afternoon’s running, with Robert Huff (pictured) taking a turn at the top of the session times, with Priaulx again in second place and Tarquini this time third-quickest.
2010 WTCC Round 3 Monza 1st Practice Session Times:
2010 WTCC Round 3 Monza 2nd Practice Session Times:
[Original image via FIA WTCC official website]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020