Anyone got a spare €600,000?
Well, that’s how much it’ll cost if you’re interested in becoming the newest owners of Michael Schumacher’s bright yellow Bugatti EB 110 Super Sport, which is listed on the market for a cool €600,000.
Being sold via JamesList – titled ‘The World’s Smartest Luxury Car Marketplace’ – the 1994-registered vehicle is labelled “better than new”, having barely been driven since the seven-time World Champion picked up the car during his days as a Benetton driver.
[Original image via Auto Salon]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019