Anyone got a spare €600,000?
Well, that’s how much it’ll cost if you’re interested in becoming the newest owners of Michael Schumacher’s bright yellow Bugatti EB 110 Super Sport, which is listed on the market for a cool €600,000.
Being sold via JamesList – titled ‘The World’s Smartest Luxury Car Marketplace’ – the 1994-registered vehicle is labelled “better than new”, having barely been driven since the seven-time World Champion picked up the car during his days as a Benetton driver.
[Original image via Auto Salon]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020