Alonso – a cycling fan and close friend of top Spanish rider Alberto Contador – has been invited to enjoy the individual time trial stage between San Vigilio di Marebbe and Plan de Corones, a mountainous route totalling some 12.9km in distance.
[Original image via Singapore Grand Prix]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020