Melbourne Sports Books, located at 80 Flinders Street Melbourne, has an enormous array of sports books catering for almost every sport imaginable.
Its motorsport collection is particularly impressive, and I bought an array of new-release and out-of-print titles I’d not seen previously.
Some 20kg (!) of books was shipped back to our office, and we’ll be sharing plenty of book reviews with you in the coming weeks and months!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020