Melbourne Sports Books, located at 80 Flinders Street Melbourne, has an enormous array of sports books catering for almost every sport imaginable.
Its motorsport collection is particularly impressive, and I bought an array of new-release and out-of-print titles I’d not seen previously.
Some 20kg (!) of books was shipped back to our office, and we’ll be sharing plenty of book reviews with you in the coming weeks and months!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019
- McLaren to end Renault partnership - 28 September, 2019