This is part of a host of superstitions adopted by the 22-year-old German, who only enters and exits his car from the left-hand side, on top of sliding a lucky coin behind his bootlaces.
Vettel’s previous chassis’ have been called ‘Kate’s Dirty Sister’ and ‘Luscious Liz’. However, ‘Liz’ was recently retired following damage found to the chassis in the wake of the Spain and Monaco Grands Prix, which were utterly dominated by his team-mate, Mark Webber.
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- A new name for Scuderia Toro Rosso - 17 October, 2019
- Bottas victorious, Mercedes wins sixth title - 14 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019