This is part of a host of superstitions adopted by the 22-year-old German, who only enters and exits his car from the left-hand side, on top of sliding a lucky coin behind his bootlaces.
Vettel’s previous chassis’ have been called ‘Kate’s Dirty Sister’ and ‘Luscious Liz’. However, ‘Liz’ was recently retired following damage found to the chassis in the wake of the Spain and Monaco Grands Prix, which were utterly dominated by his team-mate, Mark Webber.
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020