And as Lewis Hamilton’s relationship with Pussycat Doll
singer Nicole Scherzinger seemingly goes from strength to strength, his team-mate Jenson Button seems to have called time on his long-term relationship with his model girlfriend, Jessica Michibata.
Britain’s The Sun has reported that the 30-year-old defending World Champion and his girlfriend split following the Monaco Grand Prix.
The newspaper cites “a friend” of the pair, who claims that the “logistics” of their relationship – with Button living in Monaco and Michibata living in Tokyo, where most of her modelling work occurs – took their toll.
journalist “source” adds: “Jenson reluctantly decided that his racing must be his main priority.”
A spokesperson for Button has confirmed the split: “He and Jessica have gone their separate ways.”
[Original image via News Aura]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Game over for Garry Rogers Motorsport - 18 October, 2019
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019