And as Lewis Hamilton’s relationship with Pussycat Doll
singer Nicole Scherzinger seemingly goes from strength to strength, his team-mate Jenson Button seems to have called time on his long-term relationship with his model girlfriend, Jessica Michibata.
Britain’s The Sun has reported that the 30-year-old defending World Champion and his girlfriend split following the Monaco Grand Prix.
The newspaper cites “a friend” of the pair, who claims that the “logistics” of their relationship – with Button living in Monaco and Michibata living in Tokyo, where most of her modelling work occurs – took their toll.
journalist “source” adds: “Jenson reluctantly decided that his racing must be his main priority.”
A spokesperson for Button has confirmed the split: “He and Jessica have gone their separate ways.”
[Original image via News Aura]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020