Hispania Racing drivers Bruno Senna and Karun Chandhok brought plenty of cheer to seriously ill patients at the John Hopkins affiliated Anadolu Sağlik Merkez Hospital at Istanbul.
The pair posed with a host of patients and medical staff on the way around the facility, and should be applauded for giving back to the community in this way. Well done, guys!
On top of this, the HRT board also announced a reshuffled management board in the wake of confirming its widely anticipated split with chassis-builder Dallara.
Announced by team owner José Ramón Carabante, the board member list includes Spain’s former minister of Economy and Finance, Miguel Boyer Salvador, who served in these portfolios in the 1980s.
The full list of the board members is as follows:
- Miguel Boyer Salvador
- Alberto Cortina Alcocer
- Carlos Cutillas Cordón
- Manuel Delgado Solís
- Luis Delso Heras
- Julio Díaz Freijo
- Fernando Fernández Tapias
- Jose Luiz Zanetty Dueñas
[Original images via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020