* Marco Andretti was promoted to a third place finish after successfully mounting a challenge that Alex Lloyd, Scott Dixon and Danica Patrick had overtaken him under caution during the final yellow-flag period for the Conway and Hunter-Reay collision.
** De Silvestro was demoted one place from her original 13th placed finish.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin and Prémat triumph on The Mountain - 13 October, 2019
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019
- McLaren to end Renault partnership - 28 September, 2019