* Marco Andretti was promoted to a third place finish after successfully mounting a challenge that Alex Lloyd, Scott Dixon and Danica Patrick had overtaken him under caution during the final yellow-flag period for the Conway and Hunter-Reay collision.
** De Silvestro was demoted one place from her original 13th placed finish.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020