No doubt timed to coincide with the start of the World Cup Finals, Ferrari has announced the opening of its second store in South Africa, with its latest retail establishment opening at the enormous (and pricey!) Sandton City shopping complex in the suburbs of Johannesburg.
Following the opening of its first store at the Johannesburg International Airport, this new store will again allow local fans the chance to purchase official team merchandise in the shop, which is over 100 square metres in its floor space.
On top of the usual team clothing and novelty items, the more cashed-up buyers can purchase a nosecone from the 1997 F1 car or the entire front wing assembly from the 2005 chassis.
Nice merchandise, if you can get your hands on it! One wonders what measures the store has placed to protect its assets in the armed robbery capital of the world?
This newest store joins a host of other Ferrari shops worldwide at locations such as London, San Francisco, Miami, Rome, Dubai, Milan, Barcelona and Venice.
[Original images via Ferrari official site]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020