It seems that the Formula 1 teams will soon start to be charged for services on the pit wall that were previously provided free of charge.
And no, we’re not referring to waiters bringing the team head honchos some cocktails during the race!
Italy’s Autosprint is claiming that teams will soon start to be issued with bills governing access to the detailed live weather forecasts provided by Meteo France, in addition to the GPS information summarising the real-time location of cars on the circuits.
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020