It seems that the Formula 1 teams will soon start to be charged for services on the pit wall that were previously provided free of charge.
And no, we’re not referring to waiters bringing the team head honchos some cocktails during the race!
Italy’s Autosprint is claiming that teams will soon start to be issued with bills governing access to the detailed live weather forecasts provided by Meteo France, in addition to the GPS information summarising the real-time location of cars on the circuits.
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018