The 39-year-old Scot competed in 246 Grands Prix between 1994 and 2008 for the likes of Williams, McLaren and Red Bull, achieving 13 wins, 62 podium finishes, 12 pole positions, 18 fastest laps and 535 championship points – a record for a British driver. He finished runner-up in the 2001 World Championship.
Coulthard now acts as a Red Bull advisor and pundit for the BBC F1 commentary team on top of competing in his maiden season in the DTM championship for Mercedes-Benz.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020