The Williams team is set to follow the status quo and is believed it will retain its existing driver line-up into the next season, according to the latest paddock reports.
Germany’s Auto Motor und Sport is claiming that the team appears satisfied with the results achieved by its long-term protege Nico Hülkenberg and the veteran Rubens Barrichello.
Having endured a trying season to-date with its unimpressive FW32 chassis, team owner Sir Frank Williams is rumoured to have admitted: “Without Rubens, we would be nowhere.”
High praise indeed!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018