The Williams team is set to follow the status quo and is believed it will retain its existing driver line-up into the next season, according to the latest paddock reports.
Germany’s Auto Motor und Sport is claiming that the team appears satisfied with the results achieved by its long-term protege Nico Hülkenberg and the veteran Rubens Barrichello.
Having endured a trying season to-date with its unimpressive FW32 chassis, team owner Sir Frank Williams is rumoured to have admitted: “Without Rubens, we would be nowhere.”
High praise indeed!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020